Monday, May 4, 2009

Now on Exhibition: Landscapes/Dreamscapes of the Delmarva Peninsula

Here is my painting from the last post, "Dreamscape- View of the Newark Reservoir" on exhibition at the Newark Arts Alliance:


The Artist's Reception on Friday went well.  I loved meeting the other artists and seeing different depictions of the beautiful landscape that makes up our wonderful Mid-Atlantic region of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.  My painting is at the end of one wall in the gallery's exhibition space:


If you are in the Newark, Delaware area at all this month, I would recommend you come see the exhibition, especially if you are partial to landscapes as I am.

4 comments:

  1. Kudos on the exhibition.
    I LOVE this painting-it is so thought-provoking and beautiful.

    BTW-if you are so inclined, I have a little something for you on my blog, as a thanks for all your inspiration.
    http://knittingjourneymanredux.blogspot.com/2009/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the show! The pice is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, for the encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete